Food Industry Consulting with a Specialty in Children
If you’re an organization or company focused on children and are looking to enhance your products and services for families, you’re in the right place.
I’m Jill Castle, mom of four and a pediatric dietitian.
I help companies make better food for kids.
I have years of experience with infants, toddlers, children and teens, and of course, parents.
It’s important to me that I work with food companies that want to improve nutrition for kids and make a difference in their lives.
A real difference.
What I Bring to the Table
- An up-to-date knowledge on current research and trends in childhood nutrition.
- A unique understanding of parents, including their pressures, demands and desires.
- Insight on kids and their parents, and the eating and feeding that goes on between them.
Companies engage me in myriad ways, including as a brand advisor, to enhance their products and engage parents.
I’m hired for my insight, experience and expertise in childhood nutrition.
As your nutrition consultant, I can help you achieve your goals.
How I Can Help
- I help companies design programs for kids.
- I help create foods to match the desirable nutritional content for kids.
- I support companies as they define their nutrition messaging.
- I re-vamp products to improve nutritional content.
- I facilitate key decisions around company direction.
- I provide parent insight for marketing and advertising decisions.
- I am a brand spokesperson, advocate and resource for the media.
- I am a resource for media outlets.
- I facilitate and support in-person gatherings.
- I develop print resources.
- I create video and other educational tools.
- I conduct parent focus groups.
My Current & Past Work as a Consultant
- Brainiac Kids
- Once Upon a Farm
- Southwest Dairy Farmers
- Mott’s Teachable Tastes
- National Cattlemen’s Beef Association
- New England Dairy and Food Council
If you need someone like me, feel free to Contact me.
My media kit is available upon request.