If you’re an organization or company focused on children and are looking to enhance your products and services for families, you’re in the right place.
I’m Jill Castle, mom of four and a pediatric dietitian with a knack for helping businesses, organizations and companies reach families with their products, services and messages.
I help companies make better food for, and programs that help, kids.
I have years of experience with infants, toddlers, children and teens, and of course, parents.
It’s important to me that I work with food companies that want to improve nutrition for kids and make a difference in their lives.
A real difference.
Nutrition Consultant and Advisor with a Special Focus on Children and Families
I’ve worked with many start-ups and companies that target the kid food space. Here’s what I bring to the table:
- An up-to-date knowledge on current research and trends in childhood nutrition.
- A unique understanding of parents, including their pressures, demands and desires.
- Insight on kids and their parents, and the eating and feeding that goes on between them.
- Experience working with start-ups and established companies.
Companies engage me as a nutrition consultant in myriad ways, including as a brand advisor to enhance their products and engage parents.
I’m hired for my insight, experience and expertise in childhood nutrition.
As your nutrition consultant or advisor, I can help you achieve your goals, whether that be helping you develop your product line to doing short-term projects, such as informational videos or market research with parents.
Here’s How I Can Help
- Design of kid’s programming, such as educational videos and experiences for parents and children.
- Create original content for your blog or newsletter.
- Assess food products and compare and align them with a desirable nutritional content for kids.
- Support companies as they define their nutrition messaging.
- Re-vamp products to improve overall nutritional content.
- Feedback on key decisions around company direction.
- Advocate and be a resource for the media.
- Facilitate and support virtual and in-person gatherings, such as hosting a panel, think tank or roundtable.
- Develop print resources such as educational pamphlets and one-sheets.
- Create copy and deliver educational and product-related videos.
- Conduct parent focus groups and provide parent insight for marketing and advertising decisions.
- Provide related research updates.
- Assess product competition, specifically related to nutritional content.
- Apply my pediatric nutrition expertise to unassociated products, programs, and audiences.
Here Are Things I Don’t Provide
- Social media takeovers
- Marketing messages
- Influencer campaigns
- Social media posts, stories, Lives, etc
- Sponsored posts on my business website or The Nourished Child®
Selected Current & Past Work as a Nutrition Consultant and Advisor
- Brainiac Kids
- Once Upon a Farm
- Southwest Dairy Farmers
- Mott’s Teachable Tastes
- National Cattlemen’s Beef Association
- New England Dairy and Food Council
If you need someone like me, feel free to Contact me.
Jill Castle is one of the nation’s premier childhood nutrition experts. Known as a paradigm shifter who blends current research, practical application, and common sense, Jill inspires parents and audiences to think differently about feeding kids.
A sought-after speaker, advisor, and media contributor, Jill has inspired audiences from the TEDx stage as well as a range of medical, government and parent audiences. Jill serves as a Medical Expert Reviewer for Parents.com, and has been featured as a guest expert in CNN, The Washington Post, The New York Times, Forbes and many other outlets. She helps startups and companies in the kid food space as an advisor and consultant.
Jill is the creator of The Nourished Child®, a parent nutrition education website, and author of the books, Eat Like a Champion, Try New Food, The Smart Mom’s Guide to Starting Solids, The Smart Mom’s Guide to Healthy Snacking, and co-author of Fearless Feeding. Her next book, Size Wise, is due to publish in early 2024. She interviews experts on her podcast of the same name. Learn more about Jill.