Stay calm and carry on…or so they say. Easier said than done when it comes to the picky eater. Does it really matter how you behave around the picky eater?
Yes, it does.
Today, I talk about how you can gain a fresh picky eating perspective and stay calm and collected using my sanity-saving picky eating secrets.
In this episode, you will learn:
- What’s behind picky eating
- Why you get frustrated with the picky eater
- Why you get worried about the picky eater
- What that frustration and worry may lead you to do, and
- What the research tells us about early negative experiences with food
You will get my sanity-saving picky eating solutions including:
- The attitude and perspective you need to keep
- Your real job and how to stick to it
- How to encourage adventurous eating with –you got it—the food you serve
- How to create an environment around eating that keeps your child coming back
Resources I mentioned:
Short-Order Cook Syndrome (FREE download embedded in this post)
How to Introduce New Foods to Kids (3-part series)
Click Here to Get My FREE Picky Eating Do’s & Don’ts Guide (FREE download embedded in this post)
If you enjoyed this show there are a few things you can do to help The Nourished Child podcast reach more people:
Share the podcast on social media—FB, Twitter, LInkedIN, Pinterest, Instagram—where ever you hang out, I’d love you to let your peers know about The Nourished Child podcast!
Last, if you haven’t joined my Facebook page, facebook.com/TheNourishedChild, please do! I post childhood nutrition updates there all the time!