It’s the end of the year. Do you set family nutrition goals or are you of the resolution mind-set?
I, myself, am of the goal mind-set.
I believe you have to look back in order to look forward. How you move forward may differ from person to person.
In this episode, I cover the gifts and gaffes of 2016 for me, and talk about the virtues of goal setting for the coming year.
It’s a good time to think about…
What is working in your family with regard to nutrition?
How is feeding your family going?
What are your family nutrition goals for 2017?Resolutions are lofty ideas that aren't specific enough. Click To Tweet
What You Will Learn:
- The statistics around resolution setting and why they may not work for you
- The six reasons I like goal-setting over resolutions
- How to think about goals so you achieve them
- The keys to successful achievement of your goals (what it takes…)
- The secret to getting things crossed off your list…in other words, done
- Why your WHY is a big motivator
- Why you are one of my gifts of 2016
- In what areas I grew this past year
- The painful gaffes and lessons learned
- Which goal was almost too painful to complete
- What’s to come in 2017
- My new podcast schedule for 2017
Links I mentioned in the Show:
- The Nourished Child Project
- Try New Food: How to Help Picky Eaters Taste, Eat and Like New Food
- Daily Greatness Business Planner
Help The Nourished Child podcast Grow!
Subscribe to the show in iTunes, on Android, Stitcher Radio, Google Play Music, Tuned In and more (links above)
Share the podcast on social media—Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIN, Pinterest, Instagram–or where ever you hang out.
Don’t miss a thing! Join my weekly newsletter to get my sanity-saving, practical advice for nourishing kids of all ages (plus FREE cheat sheets, check lists, and guides…and more!).
What are your family nutrition goals for 2017? Tell me in the comments below.
Written by: Jill Castle, MS, RDN
Published on: December 22, 2016
Updated on: July 21, 2019