Food choices in the first 2 years of life help to establish the future health and intellect of your child. Why? The top baby nutrients have a critical role in overall growth, development and brain growth.
Yes, what you feed your child–breast milk, formula and solid foods–impact your child’s growth, health and future intellect. In this show, I cover the top baby nutrients you need to know and watch in the first two years of life.
In this show you will learn:
- The top baby nutrients that are important in the first 2 years of life
- Why the top baby nutrients should guide your food choices for your baby and young toddler
- Why trendy feeding approaches and special diets may miss out on the top baby nutrients
- What’s going on with body and brain growth in the first 2 years of life
- How the top baby nutrients impact future health, optimal growth and intelligence
I cover these nutrients:
- total fat
- vitamin D
Links mentioned in the show:
CDC stance on Vitamin K shots for infants
To make this topic a bit easier to grasp, I’ve created a Cheat Sheet of the Top Baby Nutrients Parents Need to Watch. Get it here:
Click Here to Get your Free Top Baby Nutrients Cheat Sheet