As 2017 winds down, it’s fun to look back and see what was resonating with you this year. Popular blogs and podcasts tell me what is on your mind, what’s got you up at night, and ultimately, how I can serve you better.
In this article, I run through the popular posts and podcasts on The Nourished Child.
Popular Posts and Podcasts, 2017
While I spent a good portion of this year updating some old posts (and cleaning up the blog), I did write new ones and kept busy with creating fresh episodes on the podcast.
As you find yourself enjoying the holiday break, I hope you take some time to catch up on some of these blog articles and podcast topics that perhaps you wanted to read or listen to over the year.
Most importantly, may you enjoy the holiday season, look forward to the New Year, and gather around your family!
The Nourished Child Popular Posts 
- Does My Child Have ARFID?
- Milk Nutrition Showdown: Which One is Best for My Child?
- Sheet Pan Dinners for Busy Weeknights
- Is Milk Healthy? 8 Milk Myths, Busted
- How to Introduce Peanuts to Your Baby
- Help Kids Develop Healthy Eating Habits
- 23 Healthy Muffin Recipes for Kids
- 10 Smart Ways to Serve Vegetables for Kids
- Why You Need Healthy Snacks and a Snack Strategy
- How to Help Your Child Try New Food
The Nourished Child Popular Podcasts 
- TNC 26: How to Raise a Mindful Eater with Maryann Jacobsen
- TNC 23: 12 Reasons Kids Won’t Eat (& What You Can Do)
- TNC 32: How to Teach Nutrition to Kids with Connie Evers
- TNC 35: 8 Tips to Help Your Child Snack Better
- TNC 27: 7 Tips for Helping the Thin Child Grow
I always welcome your feedback and ideas for topics you want covered, so don’t be shy! Let me know via email or comments on this post.
Written by: Jill Castle, MS, RDN
Published on: January 1, 2018
Updated on: October 13, 2019