After months of learning, planning and recording, the big day has finally come: The Nourished Child Podcast is LIVE!
The Nourished Child podcast aims to teach parents like you how to raise healthy kids, inside and out, using sound nutrition and feeding information, while strategizing ways to overcome some of the most common childhood nutrition challenges.
By using my own experiences and insight as a seasoned registered dietitian and childhood nutrition expert, and by interviewing some of the leading experts in related fields, I want to raise the bar on how we nourish and feed kids in today’s complicated food world…
Without extremes of healthy or unhealthy food, but with a balanced approach to all food
Without fear or rigid rules, but with a thoughtful, long-term view of feeding
Without force-feeding nutrition education, but with strategic lessons and motivation techniques
Without concern for one aspect of the child (weight, for example), but with a whole child approach
My hope is that by listening to The Nourished Child podcast, you will feel more confident about your child’s nutrition, be more thoughtful about feeding him, and feel calm about getting over the nutrition hurdles that go hand-in-hand with childhood.
The Podcast GIVEAWAY:
I am hosting a BIG giveaway to help launch The Nourished Child podcast to the universe!
Here’s what you can win:
Grand Prize: A lifetime membership to The Kids Healthy Weight Project (my 5-module online training for parents) (a $400 value)
1st Prize: A one-on-one 30-minute general coaching session with me on Skype or by phone. I’ll answer your specific questions about childhood nutrition and help you navigate and strategize any challenges you may be experiencing. (Please note: I cannot provide medical nutrition advice for any chronic/acute medical condition in this format.)
2nd Prize: Signed copies of my books—Fearless Feeding: How to Raise Healthy Eaters from High Chair to High School and Eat Like a Champion: Performance Nutrition for Your Young Athlete.
Follow these Steps to Enter:
Note: You must have iTunes installed on your computer/phone in order to enter the giveaway.
- Click this link to go to my iTunes podcast page.
- Click on the blue “View in iTunes” button below the show artwork.
- If you don’t have iTunes on your computer, you will be asked to launch it—do that.
- Click on the “SUBSCRIBE” button.
- Click on “RATINGS AND REVIEWS” and then Click on “WRITE A REVIEW.”
- Write an honest review in the box provided and then click “SUBMIT.”
- The only way you will be entered in the giveaway is if you tell me below in the comments that you completed these steps! (Make sure to tell me the name you used to write the review in the comments below so I can match them with the iTunes review!)
This giveaway will close on September 29, 2016. You must be 18 years old to enter. Three winners will be chosen by random.org and will be notified by email.