“Childhood nutrition has never been more important – children, their health and their potential, are our future.”
As a childhood nutrition expert, I provide consulting services to organizations and companies to help them achieve their goals. Whether a consultant for a project, an advisor to the development of a product or program, a resource for marketing or advertising endeavors, or an expert quote for a publication, I offer years of experience with infants, toddlers, children and teens. I am up-to-date on current research and trends in childhood nutrition and have a unique understanding of the pressures and demands of parenthood.
As a childhood nutrition consultant, I offer your organization a unique insight and perspective on children and nutrition, their parents, and the eating and feeding that goes on between them.
I have been frequently quoted in the media as a childhood nutrition and feeding expert:
- Parents magazine
- Parenting magazine
- Scholastic Parent and Child magazine
- Web MD
- Your Teen
- All You
- Chicago Tribune
- The Washington Post
- NY Times-The Motherlode
- U.S. News & World Report
- The Wall Street Journal
I’ve also been featured in the following books and radio programs:
- Tough Love: Raising Great Parents
- We Can Cook!
- Cooking Light: The Food Lover’s Healthy Habits
- Cookbook; Slim Down South
- Radio Interviews on Radio Health Journal, Doctor Radio
- Childhood Obesity: Should parents be reported for abuse?
Businesses and organizations hire me because they value the insight, experience and input of a childhood nutrition expert.
I have helped with the following:
- Youth Sports Team/Organization Guidance
- Nutrition Programming
- Food Product Development
- School Cafeteria Revision and Enhancement
- School Nutrition Programming
- Scientific Research Summary
- Marketing & Advertising Direction
- Strategic Planning
- Social Media
- Website Content
- Preschool guidance, education, and programming